2013 USPTA Website Survey|
The USPTA website is in the process of being updated and redesigned, and it is important for us to get your feedback. We believe that USPTA online presence should be one of our strongest benefits. Therefore, please help us create a user-friendly platform that gives you what you need in the field.
Our goal is to improve the services we offer, so please let us know what you would like on the website.
1. How often do you visit www.USPTA.com?
2. What is the primary reason you visit USPTA.com?
3. Please indicate which sections of uspta.com you use. (Check all that apply)
4. If you use the About USPTA section, what do you use? (Check all that apply)
5. In the How to join section, what do you use? (Check all that apply)
6. If you visit Find-a-Pro, which sections do you use: (Check all that apply)
7. What do you use in My membership? (Check all that apply)
8. If you go to Benefits (inside Members only), which endorsees do you visit? (Check all that apply)
9. What do you use in the Career Center? (Check all that apply)
10. When using the job search tools, which ones you find most useful? (Check all that apply)
11. Which PR tools do you use? (Check all that apply)
12. Which teaching tools do you use? (Check all that apply)
13. Inside the education section of the website, what do you use? (Check all that apply)
14. Have you ever visited any of the following websites? (Click on all that apply)
15. What is your biggest complaint about the USPTA websites?
16. What do you like best about USPTA websites?
17. What would you like to see on the USPTA website that is not currently available?
18. What is your age?
19. What is your gender?